The Perfect Eye Palette Warm Neutrals™ is filled with seven warm-toned, neutral colors. Curated with matte, highlighting and liner shades, you have all the right basics to create endless not-so-basic looks. The highly-pigmented colors will take you from day to night and everywhere in between without fading or creasing.
We’ve created two different step-by-step eye looks to show you how to rock the perfect palette.
Emily’s Warm Orange Smokey Eye
- Apply Madeline (Eggshell Matte) all over your lid to prime and create an even base.
- Swipe Frida (Burnt Orange) from your lash line to just above your crease.
- Apply Helen (Chestnut Matte) to your crease to add dimension.
- Add Winnie (Rose Gold Shimmer) to the inner corners of your eye to brighten.
- Define your eyes by applying Roseann (Espresso Matte) along your lash line.
- Finish with our Brilliant Eye Brightener™ in Stella (Champagne Shimmer) under and above your brow bone for an instant eye lift.
Dana’s Everyday Rose Gold Glam
- Swipe Madeline (Eggshell Matte) all over your lid to prime create an even base.
- Apply Bethany (Warm Taupe Matte) from the lash line to the crease.
- Apply Rosanne (Espresso Matte) to the crease and outer V to add dimension.
- Press Winnie (Rose Gold Shimmer) onto your lid and the inner corners of your eye.
- Get fuller-looking lashes by applying Marlee (Smoky Black Matte) along your lashline.
- Finish with our Brilliant Eye Brightener™ in Aurora (Rose Gold Shimmer) under and above your brow bone to instantly lift and brighten your eyes.
Get Inspired! Here are our favorite looks our #ThriveTribe created: