Applying eyeliner can be tricky business! Whether on your lash line or waterline, these tried + true tips will ensure your eyeliner stays in place all day long.
For your lash line:
- Apply Infinity Waterproof Eyeliner™ in short strokes along the lash line
- Optional: to smooth the line, use the smudge-tip to blend
- Keep eye closed for 30 seconds to let liner "set" and prevent transfer to eyelid
- When in doubt, wink it out ;)
For your waterline:
- Use a tissue to dry your waterline
- Apply Infinity Waterproof Eyeliner™ along waterline
- If it's not going on smoothly, try drying the eyeliner with a tissue (sometimes the eyeliner will become wet when applying along the waterline due to the moisture in your eyes)
- Try not to blink for 30 seconds to let eyeliner "set"
Pencil feeling a bit dull? There's a secret sharpener at the bottom of your liner to ensure that your line is always sharp. Just pull out the smudge-tip and voila!
Still have questions? You can email our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our beauty specialists will help you.Continue reading