Thrive Causemetics was born out of a friendship. Makeup artist and product developer, Karissa Bodnar, lost her dear friend Kristy to cancer at just 24 years old. Kristy’s compassionate and vivacious spirit inspired Karissa to establish Thrive Causemetics, a beauty brand and philosophy that goes beyond skin deep by empowering women.
Thrive Causemetics is Beauty with a Purpose: for every product purchased, we donate to help a woman thrive. We believe changing the world starts with a single ingredient, and that’s why we create vegan, 100% cruelty-free formulas containing proven ingredients without the use of parabens, sulfates, or toxins. All of our high-performance cosmetics are developed at Thrive Lab in Seattle—we control every step of the product development process.
We are looking for a customer service lead to support our growth. The role is responsible for supervising the customer service team, including maintenance of metrics. The ideal candidate should be a detail-oriented, highly organized individual who enjoys supervising people. The role will also assist customers to understand order status, place orders, cancel orders, and answer general inquiries about Thrive Causemetics via our online channel.The candidate must have the ability to manage a high volume of tasks with minimal guidance and supervision while maintaining a positive and professional attitude.
- Oversee all activities and members of the Customer Service team, while working closely with the Customer Service Manager.
- Serve as a point of escalation for critical customer questions or issues. Work with the team to ensure all customer issues are resolved completely and efficiently.
- Coach team members on job responsibilities and role
- Participate in hiring and personnel decisions
- Assist with training materials
- Assist with customer service metrics
- 2+ years of experience in account management or customer service.
- 1+ years of experience as a lead or supervisor.
- Previous experience as customer service in a retail environment or a call center preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to be friendly.
- Willingness to adapt to flexible schedule.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time using a computer to enter and process customer information.
- Ability to answer large volumes of incoming e-mails and messages reliably and autonomously.
- Ability to communicate effectively internal teams, including senior management and peers.
- Willingness to work as part of a team and complete other tasks, as assigned.
- Proficient in Google email and documents required.
- US citizenship or permanent residency required.
How to Apply
Does this sound like you? If yes, please send a short email to email@example.com telling us about yourself. Please attach your resume and cover letter. Include the title of the position you are applying for and your name in the subject.