Thrive Causemetics was born out of a friendship. While working for L’Oreal’s luxury division creating products for Clarisonic, YSL and Lancome, Karissa Bodnar lost her dear friend Kristy to cancer at just 24 years old. Kristy’s compassionate and vivacious spirit inspired Karissa to establish Thrive Causemetics, a beauty brand and philosophy that goes beyond skin deep by empowering women.
Thrive Causemetics is Beauty with a Purpose: for every product you purchase, we donate one to a woman in need. We believe changing the world starts with a single ingredient, and that’s why we create vegan formulas whenever possible containing proven ingredients without the use of parabens, sulfates or toxins. All of our high-performance cosmetics are developed at Thrive Lab in Seattle—we control every step of the product development process.
We are looking for an executive assistant to support our Founder and CEO. The ideal candidate should be a detail-oriented, highly organized individual. The candidate must have the ability to manage a high volume of tasks with minimal guidance and supervision. This position will work as an extension of the Founder and CEO and will serve as a key “go to” person for the team.
The position requires the capacity to work successfully in a team environment, build effective working relationships inside and outside of the group, while keeping abreast of general business objectives, policies, standards, services, facilities, procedures and related information in order to maintain a comprehensive awareness of the organization.
- Minimum of two years of experience assisting at the executive level in a fast-paced environment, beauty industry preferred (willingness to learn required).
- Strong organizational and problem-solving ability, including multi-tasking and frequent prioritization.
- High level of integrity and discretion.
- Ability to communicate effectively internal and external teams, including senior management, peers, and outside vendors.
- Highly motivated, organized individual who is able to work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Proficient in Google email and documents required.
- Sense of humor and ability to work in a highly ambiguous environment.
- Bachelor’s degree a plus.
- US citizenship or permanent residency required.
How to Apply
Does this sound like you? If yes, please send a short email to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us about yourself. Please attach your resume and cover letter. Include the title of the position you are applying for and your name in the subject.