Looking to stock up on a gentle eyelash glue that lasts for 24 hours?
Our game-changing latex-free lash glue was designed for sensitive skin. Its formula may be gentle but its hold is strong—your lashes will stay put for up to 24 hours. The ultra-thin precision brush allows for fast, mess-free application.
- Dermatologist, Ophthalmologist, Oncologist Tested + Approved
- Apply Infinity Lash Adhesive™ along base of fake eyelashes
- Bend lashes into a horseshoe shape for 60 seconds
- Place base of false eyelash onto your natural eyelash line at an angle (eyeliner is a helpful guide)
- Gently press + tap the faux eyelashes onto your eyelid for 20 seconds
- Remove false eyelashes with an oil-based eye makeup remover of your choice. (In a pinch? Use olive oil or try our DIY Infinity Waterproof Makeup Remover)
- Use a disposable mascara wand + isopropyl alcohol to clean your falsies. Learn more.
- Store your fake eyelashes in your turquoise faux lash case to prolong the quality and shape of your lashes.
Beauty with a Purpose™: For every adhesive you purchase, we donate one to a woman in need.
- Acrylates/Ethylhexyl (Acrylate Copolymer), Water
- To simplify application, wrap your lash strip around a makeup brush (our eyeliner or brow liner work great too) before applying adhesive to help create a natural curve in the lash band.
- Most people apply their lashes while standing in front of their bathroom mirror or sitting at their vanity, but that isn’t the best way to start. Always place your mirror somewhere beneath your face. Prop your elbows on either side of the mirror and look down while you apply your lashes. This will provide you with the perfect view of where your natural lash line is and where your faux lashes should be.
- If you end up with a gap between your faux lashes and natural lash line, just fill it in with one of our matte-finish Infinity Waterproof Eyeliners™. This will also help the glue dry faster.
- For a smoky effect, tightline your eyes using Infinity Waterproof Eyeliner™ in Lauren (black matte) or Ella (brown matte). Raise your chin and place your non-dominant index finger above the outer corner of your eye, lifting upward. Hold the pencil vertically in your other hand, then trace back and forth on the top waterline of your eye. Thriver Tip: This technique will create the illusion of a natural lash line, even if you don’t have lashes.
- Keep your faux lashes in top shape by cleaning them with a disposable mascara wand and coconut, olive or jojoba oil.
- Use our easy DIY recipe to create your own natural waterproof makeup remover.