Meet the first solution for those who have lost their eyelashes due to chemotherapy, alopecia, and trichotillomania.
Our unique design and flexible lash band eliminates all the frustration associated with traditional falsies whether you have natural lashes or not. Made with our proprietary Vegan Silk™ technology, these lightweight, natural-looking lashes are designed to maintain curl and shape for up to 30 wears.
We recommend applying our Infinity Waterproof Eyeliner along your lash line before applying false eyelashes as this makes your lashes look more natural.
Our Infinity Waterproof Lash Adhesive™ is an all-natural waterproof glue that goes on easy, dries quickly, and lasts for 24 hours. The ultra-thin precision applicator delivers just the right amount of non-irritating adhesive. Become an instant eyelash expert with these tips and tricks.
- Measure against your natural lash line to ensure faux lashes are the correct length. Trim accordingly with scissors.
- Apply Infinity Waterproof Lash Adhesive™ to band + wait 30 seconds until tacky.
- Place faux lashes at the base of your lash line beginning at the inner corner working outwards.
- Gently tap down faux lashes for 30 seconds to set. (We recommend using the smudge tip on our eyeliner.)
- Saturate a cotton pad with an oil-based makeup remover and press onto lashes for 30 seconds.
- Gently remove faux lashes and roll off any remaining adhesive.
After removing remaining adhesive, store in case to extend the life of your faux lashes. With proper care, Thrive Faux Lashes can be worn up to 30 times.
Beauty with a Purpose™: For every pair of lashes you purchase, we donate a pair to a woman in need.
- To simplify application, wrap your lash strip around a makeup brush (our eyeliner or brow liner work great too) before applying adhesive to help create a natural curve in the lash band.
- Most people apply their lashes while standing in front of their bathroom mirror or sitting at their vanity, but that isn’t the best way to start. Always place your mirror somewhere beneath your face. Prop your elbows on either side of the mirror and look down while you apply your lashes. This will provide you with the perfect view of where your natural lash line is and where your faux lashes should be.
- If you end up with a gap between your faux lashes and natural lash line, just fill it in with one of our matte-finish Infinity Waterproof Eyeliners™. This will also help the glue dry faster.
- For a smoky effect, tightline your eyes using Infinity Waterproof Eyeliner™ in Lauren (black matte) or Ella (brown matte). Raise your chin and place your non-dominant index finger above the outer corner of your eye, lifting upward. Hold the pencil vertically in your other hand, then trace back and forth on the top waterline of your eye. Thriver Tip: This technique will create the illusion of a natural lash line, even if you don’t have lashes.
- Keep your faux lashes in top shape by cleaning them with a disposable mascara wand and coconut, olive or jojoba oil.
- Use our easy DIY recipe to create your own natural waterproof makeup remover.