If you’ve tried our Infinity Waterproof Lash Adhesive™ or Infinity Waterproof Eyeliners™, you know we’re serious about staying power! For a natural, DIY way to remove your waterproof makeup, you’ll love our Infinity waterproof makeup remover™ recipe. It contains contains jojoba oil and aloe vera water—the two work synergistically to dissolve makeup while soothing skin.
What you’ll need:
- 6 oz aloe vera water
- ½ cup jojoba oil
- Combine aloe vera water with jojoba oil in a container of your choice (we pour out 2 oz from our favorite Pressed Juicery Aloe Vera H20 container and add the jojoba oil to the bottle.)
- Heads up: oil and water naturally separate, so you’ll need to give it a good shake before each use.
- Close tightly and shake well.
- Pour onto a cotton pad and apply directly to the eye area to remove makeup.
For extra skin soothing benefits, store in the fridge.
We like the skin soothing benefits of aloe vera water, but you will get the same makeup removal effects with filtered water.
Jojoba oil’s molecular structure is similar to that of our skin, which makes it non-irritating.
(That’s why we also use it in our Infinity Waterproof Eyeliners!) . If you don’t have jojoba oil handy, use an oil of your choice—olive or almond oil work as great substitutes.
More on the benefits of jojoba oil and aloe vera water:
- Contains omega fatty acids to hydrate and condition skin
- Antibacterial and non-irritating
Aloe vera water:
- Rich in amino acids
- Contains vitamins A, C, F, B and B12
- Comprised of 95% water, so it’s kind of like a drink of water for your skin!