Thanks to our passionate, purpose-driven customers, every Thrive Causemetics purchase helps us donate to organizations that uniquely uplift women and their communities.
We call these nationwide organizations our Giving Partners.
Most of our Giving Partners receive an in-kind donation of Thrive Causemetics products to support their programs and initiatives that directly support women.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Be a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization whose mission supports one of our four giving causes:
- Women fighting cancer
- Women surviving domestic abuse
- Women overcoming homelessness
- Women veterans adjusting to life outside the uniform
Note: Exceptions are possible, but preference will be given to organizations whose mission falls within our giving causes.
What we do not donate to:
- We do not sponsor ticketed events, conferences, or festivals.
- We do not support politically affiliated causes or fund political campaigns.
- We do not donate products to be used in fundraising efforts (raffles, silent auctions, swag bag items).
Other Helpful Information:
- We deeply value our relationships with our Giving Partners and in order to provide ample care to each partnering organization, we are limited on the number of organizations we can partner with each year. Competitive applicants will be organizations who can clearly demonstrate a need for donated Thrive Causemetics products.
- There is no financial cost associated with an in-kind donation from Thrive Causemetics; however, all federal, state and local taxes are the recipient's responsibility. Consult your tax advisor if you have any questions.
Interested in becoming one of our Giving Partners? Our application window is now closed, but please sign up here to be notified when the window reopens in January 2022.