Successful applicants will receive their donated product between May - October 2020. We are unable to make deliveries during the holiday season.
This application is open to registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations whose mission supports at least one of our giving initiatives. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we welcome one application per organization annually.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Be a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization whose mission supports one of our four giving pillars:
- Women fighting cancer
- Women surviving domestic abuse
- Women overcoming homelessness
- Women veterans adjusting to life outside the uniform
- Exceptions are possible, but preference will be given to organizations whose mission falls within our giving pillars
What we do not donate to:
- We do not sponsor ticketed events, conferences, or festivals.
- We do not support political affiliated causes or fund political campaigns.
- We do not donate products to be used in fundraising efforts (raffles, silent auctions, swag bag items).
Other Helpful Information:
- We review applications on a rolling basis within our application period. Successful applicants will be notified within 1-2 months after submitting an application.
- There is no financial cost associated with an in-kind donation from Thrive Causemetics, however, all federal, state and local taxes are the recipient's responsibility. Consult your tax advisor if you have any questions.