Kristy Faux Lashes
Kristy Faux Lashes
"My new lash obsession. The Kristy eyelashes by Thrive Causemetics"
- Tina Turnbow, celebrity makeup artist
Looking for foolproof faux lashes that deliver doe-eyed drama? Kristy is fanned, flirty, and dolled-up.
You don’t have to be a makeup artist to rock faux lashes. Our unique design and flexible lash band eliminate all the frustration associated with traditional falsies, whether you have natural lashes or not.
Made from our proprietary Vegan Silk™, these lightweight lashes are designed to maintain curl and shape for up to 30 wears. Become an instant faux eyelash expert with these tips and tricks.
- Measure against your natural lash line to ensure faux lashes are the correct length. Trim accordingly with scissors.
- Apply Infinity Waterproof Lash Adhesive™ to band + wait 30 seconds until tacky.
- Place faux lashes at the base of your lash line beginning at the inner corner working outwards.
- Gently tap down faux lashes for 30 seconds to set. (We recommend using the smudge tip on our eyeliner.)
We recommend gently using tweezers to remove the bulk of the glue. Then using a cotton swab/ball soaked in makeup remover, gently swab both sides of the lashes. Lastly, use another swab with rubbing alcohol and wipe down both sides again to help remove any remaining residue. Wipe/rub gently.
After removing remaining adhesive, store in case to extend the life of your faux lashes. With proper care, Thrive Faux Lashes can be worn up to 30 times.
Beauty with a Purpose™: For every product you purchase, we donate one to empower a woman thriving through cancer or domestic violence.
“It’s up to you to find beauty in the ugliest days.” – quote from Kristy’s blog: wake up and live
In her short time on earth, Kristy did more than many of us do in a lifetime. She had a passion for helping young children and this was evident through her work.
During the last two years of her life, Kristy took her mission global. She travelled to the Dominican Republic, Tanzania and Chile to volunteer and work with children. Each time she returned from a journey her heart overflowed with love for the children she met. Her unconditional love, genuine care, and infectious smile left an imprint on all she met during her travels. She wanted to make a difference in their lives, and through this she learned that giving herself to others filled her heart and gave her a sense of purpose for her life.
She chronicled her travels through her blog: wake up and live. When her travels were cut short due to her cancer diagnosis, Kristy decided to share her story with the world. Her blog perfectly captures Kristy’s spirit and continues to inspire people around the world.
Thank you Kristy for inspiring me to embark on this journey and positively impact the lives of women going through treatment for cancer. When you left us, I knew we had to make something beautiful to honor your life; I hope this allows more to experience the joy that you provided to everyone around you.
Kristy is Thrive Causemetics. Her spirit is alive in everything that we do.
LEARN MORE AND GET INVOLVED.
Northwest Sarcoma Foundation provides hope, education and support to sarcoma patients and their families, while investing in research to improve cure rates for sarcomas.
- To simplify application, wrap your lash strip around a makeup brush (our eyeliner or brow liner work great too) before applying adhesive to help create a natural curve in the lash band.
- Most people apply their lashes while standing in front of their bathroom mirror or sitting at their vanity, but that isn’t the best way to start. Always place your mirror somewhere beneath your face. Prop your elbows on either side of the mirror and look down while you apply your lashes. This will provide you with the perfect view of where your natural lash line is and where your faux lashes should be.
- If you end up with a gap between your faux lashes and natural lash line, just fill it in with one of our matte-finish Infinity Waterproof Eyeliners™. This will also help the glue dry faster.
- For a smoky effect, tightline your eyes using Infinity Waterproof Eyeliner™ in Lauren (Black Matte) or Ella (Brown Matte). Raise your chin and place your non-dominant index finger above the outer corner of your eye, lifting upward. Hold the pencil vertically in your other hand, then trace back and forth on the top waterline of your eye. Thriver Tip: This technique will create the illusion of a natural lash line, even if you don’t have lashes.
- Keep your faux lashes in top shape by cleaning them with a disposable mascara wand and coconut, olive or jojoba oil.
- Use our easy DIY recipe to create your own natural waterproof makeup remover.